WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personal data you provide to us
When using the Website or any of our services which we perform, you may provide us with your personal data, personal data includes all personally identifiable information (PII) and data that directly or indirectly identifies you such as your name, email address, phone number and location data if you provide it to us voluntarily. You can control how much information you should provide to us. To use our Website or any of our services, you may provide us with your name and contact details. We strive to keep your Personal Information up to date and maintain its accuracy from the latest details you have provided us.
Personal data we collect through your use of our Website or Services
We collect limited personal data from you through your use of our services or Website. The only personal data we actively collect from you beyond that which you have provided through use of any of our services are your IP address, browser software, operating system and the time and date of your visit.
We may offer you opportunities to engage in conversations, forums and social media accounts that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments and postings. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to submit via those media can be read, collected, and used by other participants and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit when you engage in such activities.
EXTERNAL WEB SITES
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about updates on our products or event
- Sending emails or push notifications in promoting our products and services or other interests
- For analytics and market research purposes to improve our services, develop new products and launch services
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our principle is that we do not share your personal data with third parties, unless you have given your specific consent and we have a good reason to do so.
We may be compelled to provide your personal data to third parties in order to meet a legal obligation or on a court order. When transferring personal data outside the UAE Territory we enter into International Standard Contractual Clauses to comply with our legal obligations.
In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, any information in our possession may be transferred to our administrator, successor or assign in which case still your rights (detailed below) prevail.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, we have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. We store the personal information that we process on a secure database that is protected by technical access controls.
We take the security of your personally identifiable information seriously. To protect your personally identifiable information that you have provided us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, we have implemented technical and organizational security measures to prevent any such accidental destruction or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access.
DATA SECURITY BREACH
We have appropriate security controls and processes in place to prevent any possible security breach, however in case of any Data Breach, we have an established Incident Response Team that will act immediately and execute a Remediation Plan in response to any unauthorized access to our information systems. If any data security breach occurs and it may impact your Personal Information, you will be notified as soon as possible once the breach has been determined.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Based on UAE Laws and similar local laws that pertain to the countries in which our companies have nexus, you may request to review, change or remove your personal data. You can submit such substantiated request including your full name to our Data Privacy Officer (DPO) at email@example.com. Our Data Privacy Team will contact you within thirty (30) business days after receipt of a request to review, change or remove your personal data.
You have the Right:
- to be informed about the personally identifiable data that we process
- to access your personally identifiable data and have the right to confirm the accuracy of the data
- to modification/rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
- to data portability on request/consent to transfer the personally identifiable data over to another processor
- to erase (right to be forgotten). You can at any time request us to delete/forget your Personally identifiable data. Please note, however, that we can delete your personally identifiable data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of us to retain it. If you request us to delete your personally identifiable data, you will not be able to continue to use any of our services that requires use of your personally identifiable data
- to restrict processing by withdrawing your consent to specific processing/usage like by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mailers or inform the caller while you were contacted over phone or by contacting the DPO
- to object the processing of your personally identifiable data outside the ambit of your consent
Your data can be deleted on request by sending an email request with completed details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request us by mail to our DPO to restrict your personally identifiable data from any further processing in any of the following events:
- you state that the Personal Data we have about you is incorrect, (but only for as long as we require to check the accuracy of the relevant personally identifiable data)
- there is no legal basis for us processing your personally identifiable data and your demand that restricts your personally identifiable data from further processing
- We no longer require your personally identifiable data but you claim that you require us to retain such data in order to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims or
- in case you object to the processing of your Personal Data by us, we may retain it for as long as it is required to review as to whether we have a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your Personal Data
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
RETENTION PERIOD AND CONTACTS
If you have questions about the use of your personally identifiable data, please contact us at:
M/s. Smart Vision For Information Systems, 04 Office Floor, Al Seeri Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates or, contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com